The extra virgin olive oil of Knolive is produced by an oil mill located in Priego de Córdoba. It is a unique oil and very well known by the great world chefs.
Knolive extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil Epicure Knolive 500 ml18.45 €Extra virgin olive oil Epicure Knolive Limited Edition 1. Characteristics of Epicure Knolive oil: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in an olive green glass bottle a) One of the best EVOO Knolive Epicure’s extra virgin olive oil is a natural blend that stands out for its enormous fruity taste of apple and ripe green olive. […]
- Hojiblanca olive oil Knolive 500 ml17.50 €Extra virgin olive oil of the variety Hojiblanca Limited Edition 1. Characteristics of Knolive hojiblanca oil: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in an olive green glass bottle a) Aroma Knolive extra virgin olive oil of the variety hojiblanca, an oil with a very intense fruity aroma of fresh grass, apple and banana peel. To a […]
- Picudo olive oil Knolive 500 ml17.50 €Extra virgin olive oil of the picudo variety Limited Edition 1. Characteristics of Knolive picudo oil: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in an olive green glass bottle a) Aroma Knolive’s extra virgin olive oil of the variety “Picudo”, a soft, balanced, harmonious oil with little bitterness and spiciness. In the mouth it is characterized by […]
Best selection of knolive oilve oils.
1. Recognition of the oils of Knolive from Priego de Córdoba
This is another of the most cutting-edge mills at a national level, recognized by national and international juries. For this reason, Knolive’s extra virgin olive oils are used by the best chefs in the best restaurants.
Since 2001, the International Olive Oil Council (IOC) has recognized Knolive as one of the best oils in the world. Along with these, it has also won numerous others in China, Japan, the United States, Canada, Italy, the United Kingdom, Italy, etc.
Video of Knolive olive oil
2. Knolive oil varieties
Among the oils offered by this oil mill, we have the following at your disposal:
- Knolive Epicure: An extra virgin olive oil from a natural blend of the varieties Picudo and Hojiblanca, mainly. This knolive oil is a mild oil with little itching and bitterness of a golden green colour. In addition, in tasting its great fruity aroma is appreciated with notes of green grass, apple and fig tree.
- Knolive Hojiblanco: The extra virgin olive oil of Knolive hojiblanco comes exclusively from olives of the hojiblanca variety. An oil that also stands out for its great fruity flavour, with a slight bitterness. In addition, in tasting we appreciate its balanced and harmonic aromas of banana, apple and walnut shell.
- Knolive Picudo: The extra virgin olive oil of the Knolive Picuda variety comes exclusively from the olives of the Picudo. An oil with a fruity medium intensity, with little itching and bitterness. In tasting you can also appreciate aromas of tomato, green apple and lettuce.
3. Where to buy?
Knolive oil is being found in more and more places. Among the shops you will find it with many possibilities, we have:
- El Cortijuelo San Benito: In our shop in Las Rozas in Madrid, we have selected the highest quality oils in Spain. For this reason, among them could not miss the oil of Knolive.
- In supermarkets such as: The English Cut
- Shops specialized in olive oil: Being considered one of the best oils in the world, they should have it.
Gourmet shops: you may find it here.
- Internet: On the Internet you will always have numerous suppliers.
Also, in our shop unlike many others we will give you a perfect advice, this oil and others.
4. Price of knolive and other great oils
Firstly, the prices of premium extra virgin olive oil tend to remain very stable year after year. Also, they all range between 10 and 20 euros per 500 ml bottle as a rule. However, some more elitist and with an outstanding bottling can exceed € 30 per 500 ml bottle.
Prices will also vary considerably depending on where you buy and the expiration date. At El Cortijuelo de San Benito we will always offer you the best olive oil at the best price. All of them always under a great control of expiration and quality.
Finally, we can find extra virgin olive oils of excellent quality that have tighter prices. Because you can find oils from cooperatives or lunches that are not as well known and that are as good as these. It should also be borne in mind that taking the oils to competitions and promoting them has a great cost. As a consequence, these surprises are ultimately passed on to the final price of the bottle.
Monday to Friday:
10:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:30
10:00 a 14:30
Contact us for more information
Telephone: 91 603 14 63
Where are we at?
We’re in Spain, Madrid.
Avd Atenas 75, Local 103 Las Rozas