The best selection of organic products produced in Spain by small artisans committed to quality and environmental care.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil Alhema de Queilles 500 ml18.50 €Organic extra virgin olive oil Cold extraction 1. Characteristics of Alhema de Queilles oil: Olive oil bottled in a dark glass bottle with a metal stopper. a) Aroma Alhema de Queilles extra virgin olive oil of the Arbequina variety has a very fruity aroma with intense aromas of green grass, apple, kiwi and lemon. In […]
- Organic olive oil Segorbe Nostrum 500 ml8.50 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the Serrana de Espadán variety. Intense unfiltered 1. Characteristics of the Segorbe Nostrum organic oil Olive oil bottled in a dark glass bottle with a metal stopper. a) Aroma The extra virgin olive oil from Segorbe Nostrum of the native variety of Valencia Serrana de Espadán has a very […]
- Organic Olive Oil Verde Salud 1 l13.50 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the picual variety 1. Characteristics of the Verde Salud can: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a tin can a) Aroma Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil from the Picual variety is a powerful, balanced oil, with a great taste and some spice and bitterness. In the mouth it […]
- Organic Olive Oil Verde Salud 500 ml9.90 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the picual variety 1. Characteristics of the Verde salud bottle Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a transparent glass bottle with a cork stopper and accompanied by a dispenser. a) Aroma Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil from the Picual variety is a powerful, balanced oil, with a great […]
- Organic olive oil Vieiru 500 ml14.50 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña 1. Characteristics of Vieiru’s ecological oil: Organic extra virgin olive oil bottled in a green glass bottle a) Aroma The organic extra virgin olive oil from Vieiru of the Caceres variety of chamomile is a slightly sweet oil that balances in a delicious way its […]
- Arbutus honey, Antonio Simón 500 g9.90 €Organic strawberry tree honey by Antonio Simón Raw honey 1. Characteristics of organic arbutus honey The honey of ecological strawberry tree has a dark amber color that when crystallized takes an earth brown color with reddish touches. a) New Harvest Antomio Simón’s arbutus honey is harvested at the end of summer. The harvest is homogeneous […]
- Olive oil Verde Salud 2.5 l37.00 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the picual variety 1. Characteristics of the olive oil of Verde Salud 2,5 l Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a tin can a) Aroma Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil from the Picual variety is a powerful, balanced oil, with a great taste and some spice and bitterness. […]
- Olive oil Oleo Pepillo 500 ml8.90 €Organic extra virgin olive oil Characteristics: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a dark designer bottle Aroma The extra virgin olive oil of Oleo Pepillo is a blend of the arbequina, cornicabra and picual varieties, a soft, balanced and harmonious oil. In the mouth, the intensity of its fruitiness is characterized by notes of apple, […]
- Picual Olive oil biodinámico 500 ml21.90 €Biodynamic extra virgin olive oil of the picual variety Cold extraction 1. Charavteristics of biodynamic Olive oil of Castillo de Canena: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a very original bottle reminiscent of the texture of the soil. a) Aroma The extra virgin olive oil of Pico Cabañas is a powerful, balanced, persistent and slightly […]
Selection of fantastic ecological and artisan products.
We will now look at each of the following points:
1. Our selections
We have selected these organic products according to the following criteria:
a) Highest quality
All our organic products are top quality products
b) Craft production
This selection of products is made by small artisans with great care and affection.
c) Rural Development
All our craftsmen are doing a magnificent job for rural development and rural population fixing.
Therefore, these are some of the many reasons why you can purchase your food here with complete confidence.
2. Definition of organic products
Likewise, all the products that we sell in our shop have passed our rigorous and exhaustive control. For this reason, we have visited their production rooms, packaging, production fields. In addition, in the case of our organic producers, they must be honest and have all the controls of organic organisms in order.
3. Benefits of consuming organic products
Among the most remarkable benefits we can find, these are the following:
No intake of agrochemicals: It is a barbarity of all the agrochemicals that are thrown into agricultural products, and with the consumption of organic products we prevent them from finally reaching our bodies.
Care for the environment: By not using agrochemicals that harm nature, we are protecting it.
Local economy: If we consume organic products from local producers, we will develop our local economy and thus the big cities that create big social differences and absorption of smaller towns and cities.
4. Organic products in Madrid
Bio Cultura is held every year in Madrid in late autumn, usually in November. In this biggest fair of ecological products Madrid also takes place in other Spanish cities, like Bilbao, Valencia and Cordoba. In all of them, besides food products, other products are sold such as: clothes, shoes, building materials, stones, etc.
The Bio Cultura in Madrid takes place in the Juan Carlos I fairgrounds, and you can get there by car or public transport.
Fair of ecological products
Photo: Bioculture Fair in Madrid
In Madrid there are also continuous fairs of ecological products, such as the market of supplies, in sun, opera, etc.
5. Opinions on organic products
The general opinion on organic products is very good throughout Spain and Europe. With the emergence of rare diseases and the lesser contact with nature, this rise of the bio is causing as a consequence.
Also, organic food from our point of view is an antithesis to industrial and processed food. At the same time, it seeks the elimination of chemicals that can remain or be absorbed by food.
However, another philosophy is now emerging, which has gone hand in hand with bio products, which is that of real food. All of them are looking for a healthy diet that frees us from industrial products
Finally, it is worth mentioning some nonsense, such as putting the ecological before the fresh and natural. An example of this would be to put the organic label before the honey, regardless of whether it is pasteurized or not. Or an organic oil that is not fresh.
We also want to mention about organic cosmetics. In many places they sell you with the organic seal, but there is no body that certifies that the cosmetics are organic. The only thing you can confirm is that they use organic ingredients.
In short, it is better to look for products that are fresh than organic. Although the ideal is to have both, organic and fresh. In addition, we have to make sure that they are not highly industrialised organic products. It makes little sense to look for health in organic products and then have them processed.
Organic products have a more artisanal means of production and in many cases, the process is more artisanal, the prices are always somewhat higher than the rest of the conventional products. Likewise, cheap chemical methods are substituted by other biological and natural methods which are much more expensive.
In summary, following an ecological lifestyle, has to go beyond buying natural products, has to be directed to take care of our nature, and avoid in consumption to throw away use.
According to statistics, consumption of organic products is on the rise. For this reason, it will be increasingly easy to find organic products.
The english newspaper The Guardian
Monday to Friday:
10:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:30
10:00 a 14:30
Contact us for more information
Telephone: 91 603 14 63
Where are we at?
We’re in Spain, Madrid.
Avd Atenas 75, Local 103 Las Rozas