Vieiru extra virgin olive oil
- Organic olive oil Vieiru 500 ml14.50 €Organic extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña 1. Characteristics of Vieiru’s ecological oil: Organic extra virgin olive oil bottled in a green glass bottle a) Aroma The organic extra virgin olive oil from Vieiru of the Caceres variety of chamomile is a slightly sweet oil that balances in a delicious way its […]
- Manzanilla Cacereña olive oil Vieiru 500 ml7.50 €Extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña Characteristics: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a green glass bottle Aroma Vieiru extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña is a slightly sweet oil that balances in a delicious way its bitterness and itchiness. In the mouth you can appreciate flavors fruity banana […]
- Olive oil Vieiru Gata Hurdes 500 ml12.90 €Extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña 1. Characteristics of Vieiru oil: Extra virgin olive oil bottled in a green glass bottle a) Aroma Vieiru extra virgin olive oil of the variety manzanilla cacereña is a slightly sweet oil that balances in a delicious way its bitterness and itchiness. In the mouth you […]
Formats that we have available in our shop. For other formats, please contact us.
1. Oil mill of As Pontis
The characteristics of the As Pontis oil mill are as follows:
The As Pontis oil mill is a family-run oil mill located in the village of Eljas in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura.
An oil mill that elaborates with extreme care and dedication its extra virgin olive oil of the variety Manzanilla Cacereña. An oil that year after year is becoming better known and recognized worldwide.
c) Denomination of Origin
They also have organic oil and extra virgin olive oil with Denomination of Origin of Gata Hurdes.
2. The olive Oil of Vieiru
The extra virgin olive oil of Vieiru brand oil is produced and bottled by As Pontis oil mill. A very recent oil mill, since it was founded in 2008.
This mill also produces the following olive oils:
a) Olive oil with Gata-Hurdes organic and conventional designation of origin
Vieiru brand single-variety extra virgin olive oil from Caceres is a sweet oil with little spiciness and bitterness and a great fruity taste. Its fruitiness reminds us of green and ripe fruits such as banana, olive skin and tomato.
This oil is ideal to accompany fish, game, carpaccios and fresh vegetables.
b) Conventional olive oil
This oil is an extra virgin olive oil of extreme quality, which does not pass the controls of the Denomination of Origin. Therefore, the oil is of the same quality but at a lower price.
c) Aromatic olive oil
These oils are extra virgin olive oils to which different aromas have been added. Among the aromas they have, we can name: garlic, basil, boletus, coffee, mint, cinnamon, chocolate, guinilla, lemon, orange, pepper, rosemary, thyme and vanilla,
d) Special formats
In the selection of special formats, we have the most superior range of all. These are the best oils that this oil mill produces every year.
Finally, as you can see on our website, we do not have all these oils for sale. However, if you want some of the ones we do not have, please contact us, and we will supply them.
3. Vieiru Olive Oil awards
The extra virgin olive oils from the oil mill as Pontis are being one of the most awarded in Spain. Oils that win the most rigorous national and international awards year after year.
Among the most outstanding prizes won by this cooperative, we have the following:
- XXII Biol International Prize 2018 – Italy. Here their oil Vieiru Ecológico DOP “Gata-Hurdes” won the Extragold Medal.
- XIX Los Angeles Extra Virgin Olive Oil Awards 2018 – USA. Their organic oil won the gold medal
- SIAL Olive d’Or 2018 – Canada Its oil Vieiru Ecológico DOP “Gata-Hurdes” won the silver medal
- EVOOLEUM Awards 2018 – AEMO and Mercacei (Spain) won the silver medal for their organic Vieiru oil
These would be some of the awards he won in 2018. We don’t put all the awards because of lack of space, but there are dozens of them every year.
4. Where to buy the olive oil from Vieiru?
In our physical shop in Las Rozas de Madrid and in our online shop you can buy the extra virgin olive oils from Vieiru.
5. Vieiru Olive Oil Price
The prices of the extra virgin olive oil of the Vieiru brand are in line with its quality. However, these prices will depend on the final seller. In our shop we always give the best price and offer the freshly bottled oils.
Monday to Friday:
10:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:30
10:00 a 14:30
Contact us for more information
Telephone: 91 603 14 63
Where are we at?
We’re in Spain, Madrid.
Avd Atenas 75, Local 103 Las Rozas