Extra virgin olive oil Epicure Knolive
1. Characteristics of Epicure Knolive oil:
Extra virgin olive oil bottled in an olive green glass bottle
a) One of the best EVOO
Knolive Epicure’s extra virgin olive oil is a natural blend that stands out for its enormous fruity taste of apple and ripe green olive. In tasting, aromas of freshly cut grass and fresh almonds can be appreciated. In the mouth, it has a sweet taste with some bitterness and itching that reminds us of white pepper.
Cooperative that begins to send its oil to contests, and little by little begins to make its quality known and to win prizes. In recent years it has not ceased to occupy the top positions in the most prestigious competitions.
c) Transport conditions
Free deliveries can be made in two ways:
- By the transport company which is normally TNT from 70 euros on the peninsula and Balearic Islands . In addition, this company will take the order to your home.
- By the transport company Punto Pack from 15 euros on the peninsula and Balearic Islands. For this type of transport, you have to call us
- In the case of France, Belgium and Luxembourg you can request information for a quote.
2. General information:
Quantity: 500 ml
Production Company: Knolives Oils SL
Origin of the cooperative: Priego de Córdoba, Córdoba
a) Nutritional information:
Value per 100 g
Energy value: 3700 KJ/900 Kcal
Fat: 100 g
- of which is saturated: 13 g
- Monounsaturated: 79 g
- Polyunsaturated: 8 g
- Trans acids: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 0.0 g
- of which sugars: 0.0 g
Protein: 0.0 g
Salt: 0.0 g
Cholesterol: 0 g
Vitamin E: 20 mg
Vitamin A: 0.2 mg
Maximum acidity: <0.4º.
Peroxide value: <20
Waxes: <250 mg/Kg
c) Health registration:
d) Additional information
The extra virgin olive oil loses qualities with light, temperature and oxygen, so we must consume the bottle once purchased and consume it once opened. It should be kept in a cool place and out of a light source.
For more information, you can visite the Knolive