In this category we have selected the most natural and traditional olives. Olives are made from recipes that were used centuries ago by the Romans and Greeks.
More natural olives
- Manzanilla olive with stone and natural flavour 995g3.50 €Manzanilla olive with stone and natural flavour Characteristics: They are olives with a homogeneous calibre and a fleshy and somewhat hard texture. Ideal for appetizers or to accompany salads or other dishes. Ingredients and allergens: Olives with chamomile stone, salt, acidifier (citric acid and lactic acid), antioxidants (ascorbic acid). General information: Net weight: 995 g […]
- Arbequina olives Segorbe Nostrum 220 g2.70 €Olives of the arbequina variety Characteristics: Olives of the arbequina variety in salted water. They are small olives with a smooth texture. Ingredients and allergens: Olives, water, salt, preservative E-202 Pasteurized product General information: Net weight: 220 Country of origin: Spain Name of the company. Segorbe Nostrum Company of origin: Segorbe, Valencia Additional information: Once […]
- Organic black olives 320 g3.00 €Olive Empeltres ecological ecological Characteristics: They are olives with a homogeneous caliber and without liquid. Ingredients and allergens: Black olive empeltre General information: Net weight: 320 g Drained net weight: 165 g Country of origin: Spain Company of origin: La Extremeña Restauración y Alimentación S.L. Nutritional value: Typical values per 100 g Calories: 364 Kcal […]
- Serrana de Espadán Olives 220 g2.70 €Olives of the Serrana de Espadán variety Characteristics: Olives of the Serra de Espadán variety in salted water. They have a texture very similar to the olives of Lower Aragon Ingredients and allergens: Olives Olives, water, salt, preservative E-202 Pasteurized product General information: Net weight: 220 Country of origin: Spain Name of the company. Segorbe […]
The best selection of olives from Spain.
1. More natural olives
Among the most natural olives that we can find in the market, we have selected the followings natural olives:
2. Types of natural olives:
a) Olives from Lower Aragon:
The olives from lower Aragon come from the Empeltre variety and are picked from the tree at full maturity, once it has taken on a black or dark brown colour. After being collected, they are immersed in salt water for maceration for about 8 months and once ready for consumption, a little thyme is added.
We recommend the olives from Bajo Aragon to be added to salads, pasta and rice dishes, meat products, pates and sauces and other ingredients can be added to meat and fish fillings.
b) Aloreña olives or manzanilla aloreña:
The Aloreña olives are a type of typical olives of Malaga that have the magnificent culinary qualities, because it is a very fleshy olive and the stone is very easily separated from the meat.
Its curing process is completely natural and healthy, as it consists of a quick cure without the need to use soda, i.e. water and brine. Just like the Romans and Greeks did centuries ago.
c) Crushed olives from Jaén:
These are the typical olives of Jaén, olives of the picual variety that have been washed until they lose their bitterness and seasoned with typical products of the fields of Jaén: rosemary, thyme, fennel and some other spices. These olives are only sold in our physical store in Madrid.
d) Natural “manzanilla” olives:
In this group we have included natural chamomile, although they are not as natural as the previous ones. They have only been subjected to a very light curing process with soda.
3. Where to buy natural and homemade olives?
In our shop in El Cortijuelo de San Benito located in Las Rozas de Madrid and in our online shop you will find the most delicious and natural olives on the market. We have selected our producers for their seriousness and for the use of natural and healthy methods.
Monday to Friday:
10:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:30
10:00 a 14:30
Contact us for more information
Telephone: 91 603 14 63
Where are we at?
We’re in Spain, Madrid.
Avd Atenas 75, Local 103 Las Rozas