Delicious selection of quality honeys to which quality fresh fruits have been added. All of them made by Spanish beekeepers.
- Our raw honey with nuts
- Benefits and properties
Summary: Honey with nuts is a delicious food that combines the benefits of honey and nuts. A very nutritious food for breakfasts. Also, all this fantastic selection is available in our shop in Las Rozas de Madrid.
Related articles: Properties of walnuts. Properties of almonds.
1. Our raw honey with nuts
Firstly, we show you the most important characteristics of our rawhoney with nuts:
The aroma and flavour of the nuts are enhanced by the honey, resulting in a delicious and healthy sweet.
b) Top quality ingredients
All the ingredients used are of the highest quality.
c) Nuts and dried fruits
Furthermore, we offer a wide variety of honeys with nuts: walnuts, almonds, tiger nuts and pine nuts.
d) Pairing of thousands of years
The pairing of honey and nuts and dried fruit has been going also on for thousands of years.
e) Support for the rural environment
In addition, the producers of these products are beekeepers and farmers who create employment and wealth in rural areas.
2. Benefits and properties
The honey with nuts is a natural product that will provide you as much the nutrients of the honey as of the nuts. Also, as the positive effects of both natural products.
Therefore, honey has the following benefits:
- Bactericide and antimicrobial: These properties help to cure colds and other throat infections. This is due to their low water content and enzymes.
- Wound healing: For the same reasons as above, honey helps unmarked healing.
- With regard to nuts, we have found the following scientific sources that speak of such a natural product:
According to a scientific article by Emilio Ros in 2010 in the scientific journal “Nutrients”. Here he gives the following benefits to nuts:
- It reduces the incidence of heart problems. This is because nuts contain monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. Both compounds are very beneficial for the heart.
- Positive effects against cancer, hypertension and inflammations: He believes that there is clear evidence that nuts fight these health problems.
- Blood pressure: He also found clear evidence that regular consumption of nuts reduces blood pressure.
- Weight loss: Also a regular consumption of nuts helps weight loss. However, we should not abuse them, as they are very calorific.
However, if you want more information on each type of nut, you can find it on our blog.
Honey with nuts and dried fruit is so delicious, you can have it plain and simple. We recommend it to prepare toast and to accompany biscuits and muffins.
Honey does not expire, but nuts do have an expiration date and can become rancid. Those covered with honey are fine, but because the density of the nut is lower, the nuts closest to the surface can come into contact with the air and therefore become rancid. If the nut has a rancid taste or smell, discard this top layer of honey with nuts.
Our honey with nuts is obtained from the following beekeepers, who themselves prepare this mixture: from our beekeeper in Cádiz, from our beekeeper in Córdoba and finally from our beekeeper in Valencia.
Tabla 1: Our beekeepers
- Fichas técnicas de productos de nuestros apicultores
- Libros nutricionales
- Árticulos científicos:
- Beneficios para la salud del consumo de frutos secos. Emilio Ros. Nutrientes 2010.
“Finally, for more information, please contact us. Consequently, we are happy to help you”.