The best selection of honey with cinnamon of the highest quality produced by Spanish beekeepers.
- Our raw honey with cinnamon
- Benefits and properties
Summary: Honey with cinnamon is a fantastic product that brings us a lot of benefits. An ideal product for breakfasts and that you have available in our shop in Las Rozas de Madrid.
Related articles: Proven properties of cinnamon.
1. Our raw honey with cinnamon
Firstly, we show you the most important characteristics of Honey with Cinnamon:
a) Top quality ingredients
This honey with cinnamon is made with top quality honey and cinnamon.
b) Artisan production
This product has been produced according to an artisan recipe.
c) Support for the rural environment
Beekeepers of this product create wealth and employment in their rural areas.
2. Benefits and properties
Honey is a natural product as is cinnamon. It will contain the positive effects of both honey and cinnamon. The properties of honey or its positive effects on health, in short, are as follows:
- Colds and throat infections: Honey helps to treat them.
- Wounds: The bactericidal and antiviral power has very positive effects on the healing of wounds.
In the case of honey, we have found the following scientific articles where they talk about the properties of cinnamon.
- According to an article written in the journal “Critical Review in Food Science and Nutrition” in 2010 in Germany. The following positive effects on our health are attributed by these researchers:
- Antimicrobial properties: Spices have been used for centuries for their antimicrobial properties, as has cinnamon. This was demonstrated in their laboratory.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: they also demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties in vitro.
- Antioxidant: Cinnamon also possesses antioxidant compounds, which help prevent numerous types of cancer and other degenerative diseases.
- According to another article written in 2014 by researchers Pasupuleti Visweswara Rao and Siew Hua Gan, honey with cinnamon may have the following properties:
- It could reduce inflammation: Therefore, honey with cinnamon helps to reduce inflammation.
- According to other research articles:
- It fights the neurodegenerative diseases Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. Although this evidence needs to be confirmed in people, it is not yet available.
Other benefits are also reported on the internet and in other blogs, which we will comment on and document.
3. Traditional uses
According to our research, honey with cinnamon has the following uses:
a) Honey and cinnamon for slimming.
Nowadays, there are many websites recommending honey and cinnamon for weight loss. Here we only show you this information, as we have not yet found scientific evidence to prove it. However, this does not mean that you can try it out for yourself to see if this effect, which many people talk about, is true.
b) Cinnamon honey for the face
This honey with cinnamon can also be used for the face. Here is a recipe for it.
- Acne mask
Cinnamon honey is very beneficial for people suffering from acne. According to traditional culture, honey with cinnamon moisturises and disinfects, helping to reduce the effects of acne.
To do this, honey with cinnamon should be spread all over the face. Afterwards, you should wait 15 to 20 minutes with them. Finally, rinse with plenty of water until no residue remains.
- Mask for pimples and blackheads
According to popular culture, honey with cinnamon helps in the elimination of pimples and blackheads.
c) For weight loss
We have not found any scientific references that honey with cinnamon is good for slimming and reducing the belly. However, numerous blogs recommend it. Consequently, you can try it and see if it works for you. At worst, you will be taking a very nutritious food without it doing you any harm.
d) Honey, cinnamon and lemon for sleep
Another remedy we have found on the internet is a mixture of honey with cinnamon and lemon. According to these sources, it helps to sleep.
We recommend not to abuse honey with cinnamon, as with any product. According to sources on other websites, overuse of cinnamon can cause the following problems:
- Firstly, an excess of cinnamon can alter the blood flow in the uterus and pelvis, potentially upsetting the foetus.
- Digestive problems: Excessive consumption can cause stomach irritation.
- Increased blood pressure: It increases heart rate and therefore blood pressure.
Therefore, its consumption in normal quantities is beneficial, but an excess can cause some health problems.
Cinnamon honey is a sweetener that can be used for breakfast and to sweeten fusions.
Cinnamon honey is also ideal for making the following desserts and dishes:
- Cinnamon and Honey Infusions
- Cinnamon and honey muffins recipe
- Apples with cinnamon and honey
- Oranges with cinnamon and honey
- Cinnamon and honey sponge cake
- Biscuits with cinnamon and honey
You will also find many other recipes on the internet and in cookbooks to prepare with your honey cinnamon.
a) Honey coffee with cinnamon
Sweetening your coffee with cinnamon honey is one of our recommendations. A delicious and very healthy pairing.
The honey with Cinnamon due to its cinnamon content and the crystallization of the honey, is in a solid state.
Our honey with cinnamon comes from our beekeeper in Cadiz, who produces a large number of innovative products.
Table 1: Our beekeepers who supply us with this honey.
“Finally, for further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Consequentluy, we are happy to help you”.